A TRAFFIC MONITORING SYSTEM IS OPERATING IN THIS CAR PARK. TRAFFIC MONITORING SERVICES IS AUTHORISED BY THE OWNER OF THIS CAR PARK TO IMPOSE RESTRICTIONS ON ACCESS AND USE.
BY ENTERING THIS CAR PARK YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU MUST LEAVE THE CAR PARK IMMEDIATELY.
BY ENTERING THIS CAR PARK YOU ALSO BIND THE OWNER OF THE VEHICLE AND WARRANT YOUR AUTHORITY TO DO SO.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY FROM THE TIME YOUR VEHICLE ENTERS THE CAR PARK AND APPLY 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK.
- You must comply with all rules and directions displayed in this car park or communicated to you by our staff. You must observe all time limits in relation to your use of this car park, and you must not obstruct other persons or vehicles using the car park.
- You must only park in marked bays, and you must not use “reserved” or “no parking” spaces unless authorised to do so or directed to by our staff. You must not park in disabled bays without displaying a valid mobility parking permit.
- If this car park has a pay and display system, you must purchase a ticket from the machine and display the ticket on your dashboard with the date and expiry time clearly showing. You must not park in a bay without a valid ticket.
- If this car park has a controlled access system, you must obtain a valid ticket on entering the car park. A new ticket is required each time your vehicle enters the car park. If you lose or fail to present a ticket upon leaving the car park you will be charged the maximum amount.
- If this car park is in a shopping centre, you must have business dealings with that shopping centre or business dealings with the management or the tenants.
- We reserve the right to enter the vehicle and move it for operational, safety and enforcement reasons. You agree that we have no liability for any loss or damage caused as a result of entering and moving your vehicle.
- You will pay all costs incurred in enforcing our rights under this agreement, including clamping/ towing, storage, release fees, fees specified in any notice, and any other costs. Costs continue to accrue until they are paid.
- You are liable for any damage to the car park caused by you or the vehicle, including any damage caused by oil or other substance that leaks from the vehicle.
- Under this parking agreement we provide you with a place to park your vehicle. This service does not include ensuring the safety of the vehicle or its contents while it is parked here. You park here at your own risk. You should not leave valuables in the vehicle.
- We will take all reasonable care in providing our service to you. All other warranties in relation to the service we provide, whether expressed or implied, arising in contract, at common law or under statute, are to the maximum extent permitted by law expressly excluded. If we are not able to exclude our liability in this way for any reason, then our liability to you is limited to the amount of money you have paid to park here.
- You agree to indemnify us in respect of any claim made against us arising out of your use of the car park, or out of the use of the car park by any person with your authority.
- You understand that no one may vary, waive or excuse compliance with any of these terms and conditions on our behalf.
- We reserve the right to revoke your licence to use our car park by a notice attached to the vehicle or sent to the owner of the vehicle.
- No warranty is implied by the use of the word Secure in the name of this car park.
- You means both the driver and the owner of a vehicle entering this car park. “We” and “us” means Secure Parking NZ Limited and any of its contractors, employees or agents.
- If you fail to comply with this parking agreement you agree that you are parking unlawfully and agree to pay the Notice Fee as liquidated damages. You agree that any claim for such damages is sufficiently met by an Infringement Notice attached to your vehicle.
- If you do not pay the Notice Fee within 21 days of the issue date, we will issue a follow-up letter and you further agree to pay the Administration Fee of $20.
- If you fail to pay the Notice Fee and Administration Fee within a period of 10 days of the date of the follow-up letter, you agree to pay all additional costs involved in collecting the debt, including the costs of the debt being transferred to a debt collection agency and all solicitor/client costs relating to the collection of the debt.
The use of the word ‘Secure’ in our name and logo does not express or imply any warranty about the security of the Car Park.